Selling Your Calgary Home in 2020
1. Setting the Right Selling Price.
When setting a selling price for your Calgary Alberta property, the listing level must strike a balance between the seller’s need to achieve the best possible return and the buyer...
How Do You Find Properties to Fix n Flip in Calgary?
You need a Property Finding System. A System that sends you properties including Calgary foreclosures and Calgary bank-owned properties that match your search criteria.
A great Property Finding System...
The Steps to Buying A Bank Owned Foreclosure
1. Select the Property and Your Realtor2. Decide On Your Offer Price, Your Possession Date, Your Conditions3. Your Realtor presents Your Offer To Purchase to the Banks law firm4. Your Offer To Purchase can be...
Bank Owned Foreclosure Listings
Three Things To Know about Bank-Owned Foreclosure Listings
1. The bank has legal title to the property and will negotiate with buyers
2. The property is sold "As Is".
3. Home Inspection and Financing Conditions are ok to...
Court Ordered Foreclosures
Three Things To Know about Court Ordered Foreclosures.
1. You will not get a counter-offer from the Court of Queens Bench Foreclosure Listing.
2. The Court of Queens Bench sets the Possession Date for the accepted offer.
Three Reasons To Buy A Foreclosure
1. Save Money
2. Opportunity to add value
3. Renovate to your preferences
Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.